Latvian American Eye Center, LTD, Bruņinieku 8
Bruņinieku St 8, 6th floor, Riga, (entrance from Baznīcas St)
Phone: +371 26359225
Available for disabled people
- In 8 medical rooms of the branch of “Latvian American Eye Center” LTD LAAC Bruņinieku Street 8, the access to environment and provision of services for persons with functional disorders are provided.
- The entry of persons with functional disorders into the institution and movement around the premises are provided by the staff of the Registrar’s Office of “Možums -1” Ltd and of the branch of “Latvian American Eye Center” Ltd.
- To inform the staff of the branch of “Latvian American Eye Center” Ltd and provide more convenient and timely health care opportunities for persons with functional disorders, you can apply for health care in advance by phone: +371 26359225
- Health care services for persons with hearing impairments are provided by using visual information in communication, incl. arrow indications and, if necessary, by written communication.
- Health care services for persons with visual impairments are provided, if necessary, by involving the staff of Registrar’s Office “Možums -1” Ltd and the branch of “Latvian American Eye Center” Ltd.
- Health care services for persons with mental disorders are provided in a language easily understandable by patients.
- Additional information about possibility for persons with functional disorders to receive the services at the branch of “Latvian American Eye Centre” Ltd LAAC Bruņinieku 8 is available by contacting by phone: +371 26359225
Health Center “Možums-1” Ltd, in the premises of which the branch of “Latvian American Eye Center” Ltd LAAC Bruņinieku 8 is located, provides:
- Automatic wheelchair lifter from entrance to the 2nd floor.
- The wheelchair lifter can be operated both from the entrance doors of the Health Center and from the staircase area on the 2nd floor.
- There is an instruction for use at the wheelchair lifter.
- For patients, movement around the building from the 2nd floor is provided by building elevator.
- WCs for patients with functional disorders are available on the 3rd and 5th floors of the building.
- If a wheelchair is necessary, or the dimensions of your wheelchair are larger than the elevator doors, please call by phone: +371 67273435 / 20369733 / 26623251.
- Visit to an ophthalmologist
- Visit to the eye doctor for pensioners
- Repeated visit to an ophthalmologist within 1 month
- Visit to an ophthalmologist for children
- Repeated visit to an ophthalmologist for children within 1 month
- Emergency (acute) visit
- Control of intraocular pressure according to the treatment plan (up to 6 months)
- Measurement of intraocular pressure without medical advice
- Corneal topography (for both eyes)
- Digital field of view (for both eyes)
- Digital field of view (for one eye)
- Eyelid massage in case of blepharitis or Meiboma gland stasis – 1 time (for both eyes)
- Tear ducts rinsing, probing (for one eye)
- Tear ducts rinsing, probing (for both eyes)
- Eyelash sampling (for one eye)